Home » Annual Fund

Annual Fund

The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of giving to All Saints Catholic Academy and its goal is to help keep a All Saints Catholic Academy education affordable and possible. It is made up of annual gifts from alumni, parents, parents of alumni, board members, faculty and staff, grandparents, grandparents of alumni, local businesses, and friends of All Saints Catholic Academy.

A gift to the Annual Fund at All Saints Catholic Academy is an investment in our past, present and future. Gifts to All Saints Catholic Academy are as important today as they were 20 years ago, when the school was just being formed and started to transform the lives of its first group of students in 1998. When we support the school through the annual fund, we support student tuition assistance, faculty compensation, the arts, athletics, community service and improvements in classroom technology.

Traditionally, strong institutions have strong annual funds. We invite you to join the All Saints Catholic Academy Annual Fund as your gift to the school remains a tangible vote of confidence in the total school program and an investment worth a thousand percent.

Help All Saints Catholic Academy reach the Annual Fund goal today


Why is the Annual Fund necessary?

Tuition and auxiliary income are simply not adequate to cover the operating expenses incurred at All Saints Catholic Academy. The actual cost of education for each student is approximately $2,500 beyond tuition for the school year. All Saints Catholic Academy also distributes well over $100,000 in tuition assistance every year.

Tuition and fees cover about 70% of the cost of a school education. For every $1 needed to run the school, $0.70 comes from tuition. The Annual Fund helps make up the other 30%, bridging the gap between tuition and operating costs.

Giving Societies

Giving societies offer a way for all constituents to feel a sense of affinity with All Saints Catholic Academy as members of a particular society. Each donation, large or small, makes a difference in our ability to reach our goal.


  • Burgundy and Gold Club –  gifts up to $99
  • Eagle Club –  $100 and $249.
  • Benefactor Club –  $250 to $499.
  • All Saints Catholic Academy Society –  $500 to $999.
  • Leadership Society –  $1,000 and $2,499,
  • Head of School Society – $2,500 and $4,999
  • Trustee Society – $5,000 and $9,999
  • Patron Society –  $10,000 and higher
What are matching gifts?

Hundreds of companies across the country will match their employees’ gifts to elementary schools.  Many companies will even match gifts at a greater than one-to-one ratio.  All Saints Catholic Academy has received matching gift from employees and retirees of IBM, GE, and Barclays.  If you worked for these companies or, perhaps, another large organization, your gift to All Saints Catholic Academy could possibly be multiplied with very little effort.

All Saints Catholic Academy counts company-matching funds as part of the donor gift total. Therefore, if a person makes a $250 gift and receives one-to-one matching funds, our records would record a $500 gift and therefore, the donor would become a member of the All Saints Catholic Academy Society rather than the Benefactor Club.